Re: German translations

On Thu, Jan 10, 2002 at 02:00:08AM +0100, Arvid Warnecke wrote:
> today I was looking for some documentation on the debian website. I got
> a lot. But I was wondering if there are already plans to translate some
> import documentations to other languages like german. I know that there
> is a project to translate the package descriptions, but I never heard
> about other projects.

I start the ddtp and I work on translating debconf templates see
http://auric.debian.org/~grisu/debian_translation/

> Are there german documents and I wasn't able to find them? Are there
> already plans to do translations?

Yes, I have some planes. But I will start this after 'finish' the
translation of the package descriptions. Maybe you can help with this?

Gruss
Grisu
--
Michael Bramer  -  a Debian Linux Developer      http://www.debsupport.de
"Zwei Dinge sind unendlich, das Universum und die menschliche Dummheit,