German translations

Hi there,

today I was looking for some documentation on the debian website. I got
a lot. But I was wondering if there are already plans to translate some
import documentations to other languages like german. I know that there
is a project to translate the package descriptions, but I never heard
about other projects.
Are there german documents and I wasn't able to find them? Are there
already plans to do translations?
If there is such a project I'd be happy to do some work to help finish
it. (Right now there aren't any packages to maintain or stuff like that
and I'd really like to do some work for Debian :-)

Best regards,
Arvid

--
 .''`. [Arvid Warnecke] [Arvid.Warnecke@TU-Clausthal.de] [05323-715724]