Re: Euro.

On Wed, Jan 02, 2002 at 11:59:00AM +0000, Richard Kettlewell wrote:
> Bosnia               3,922,205
> Estonia              1,423,316

This is wrong, those countries use the euro.

> Yugoslavia          10,677,290

Montenegro and Kosovo also use the euro.

> Russia             145,470,197
>
> I'm not sure how much of Russia to include in the above, though I
> believe most of the population inhabits the west of the country.

Yes, a large part of the population is on this side of the Ural.

Once again, this is an minor error in wording, what the HOWTO means is that
it will be common currency for the most of Europe, not that the de jure euro
zone is the most of Europe.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.