Woody/2.3 based books?

Does anyone know of any books that are in the works for Debian Woody?  I will be teaching a class in Linux Networking in the fall, at my local community college (CIS 225, West Campus, Pima Community College, www.pima.edu), and intend to use Debian for the class.

I am looking at using the Debian GNU/Linux Bible, though it is Potato based, and I had planned on making the course be based on Woody (course starts in Aug, thus even if Woody is not "stable" yet, it should be close).

If I have to I will use the "potato" based book, and update as needed for the class.

If anyone knows of books in the works, and the respective publishers, and release dates (if avaiable), it would be apreacheated.

			Harry