BATIMAT2001 Time:10:50:21

Title: furniture

EUROFO Group Co., Ltd.
Suite 1601, No. 511 Weihai Road Shanghai 200041 China
Tel: (86-21) 62727920
Fax: (86-21) 62582010
Email: news_en@eurofo.com

Dear Sir or Madam,

We have contacted you several months ago and introduced our product lines to you. Now we are glad to inform you that our company will exhibit in the BATIMAT2001 from Nov. 5 to Nov. 10, 2001 in Paris Expo, Porte De Versailles, Paris-France.

We will display the below products in the show:
1, Door lock
Door handle on plate, Door handle on rose, Pull handle, Mortise lock, Cylinder, etc. which are made from brass or stainless steel, polished and plated with many kinds of finish including state of the art technique: PVD (titanium or zirconium).
We've already exported these door locks to Western Europe, U.S.A. and Canada.

2, Cabinet handle
There are more than one hundred styles of handles which are made from zinc alloy, copper or stainless steel. We promise you that their quality is the best among handles made in China.

3, Bath and Kitchen faucet
Faucet which is made from high standard brass, gravitational cast with beryllium copper mold, plated with chrome and equipped with high standard valve.

4, Bathroom accessories
Towel bar, soap tray, etc which is made from brass or stainless steel polished and plated with many kinds of finish.

Our stand number is H52 on the third floor of Hall 7. For more information of BATIMAT2001, please review their web: www.batimat.com . We sincerely welcome your visit!

By the way, you can also review our products on our product web:  products.eurofo.com

David Shi
Export Manager
Eurofo Group Co., Ltd.
Addr:Floor 16, No. 511, Weihai Road