Re: translation support

On Fri, Sep 14, 2001 at 04:25:43PM +0200, Michael Timmermann wrote:
> i am a qualified translator german/english and
> vice versa. I am also literate in terms of
> computer language as a trained network
> administrator and linux user. I would like to
> support the documentation project. Please tell
> me how i can get involved.

hello Michael

maybe you can make a review of the install doc's from our install
system. Please ask in debian-boot.

but some other things:
 - translate some debconf templates (see
   http://auric.debian.org/~grisu/debian_translation/)
 - translate some debian package descriptions (see
   http://auric.debian.org/~grisu/ddtp/)
 - translate some web pages. ask on debian-www or joey@debian.org
 - translate some po files. see
   http://www.debian.org/international/l10n
 - or some other docs. see http://www.debian.org/doc/ddp
 - or get some Guides for novice. like the apt-howto
   (apt-get install apt-howto or ask kov@debian.org)
 - ...

Gruss
Grisu
> Zur Strafe, weil Du nicht rechnen kannst, musst Du zwei Wochen lang
> ein "Rechenzentrum" mit 25 NT Servern administrieren.
Heisst das nicht Rebootzentrum? :)
[ Roger Schwentker u. Philipp Buehler in d.a.s.r ]