Re: CVS update seems not be reflected to Web pages

On Fri, Jul 13, 2001 at 02:38:31PM +0900, Tomohiro KUBOTA wrote:
> I recently updated my "Introduction to I18N" but web pages are not
> updated.

Looks like something happened to debiandoc-sgml on klecker. Maybe this is
because I installed a different version of it. :)

It built everything up to this point:

make[1]: Entering directory `/org/www.debian.org/ddp/manuals.sgml/programmer'
debiandoc2html programmer.sgml
nsgmls:programmer.sgml:1:61:E: cannot open "/usr/lib/sgml/dtd/debiandoc.dtd" (No such file or directory)
nsgmls:programmer.sgml:1:61:E: DTD did not contain element declaration for document type name

I don't understand why this location was hardcoded, probably an obsolete
practice. Like the document itself, anyway. I'll try to fix it.

(This is from the log file in /org/www.debian.org/ddp/make.log)