CVS update seems not be reflected to Web pages

Hi,

I recently updated my "Introduction to I18N" but web pages are not
updated.

The file I updated is ddp/manuals.sgml/intro-i18n/intro-i18n.sgml
and the first commitment which seems not be reflected to web is
done on 2001-07-08 (Revision 1.41).  Though now the revision is 1.44,
the web page (http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/intro-i18n/) remains
revison 1.40.

I confirmed that debiandoc2html does not report any errors in
processing my pages.  I don't understand what is wrong.

Curiously enough, the web page insists the page is last modified on
12 June 2001.  However, the CVS log
(http://cvs.debian.org/ddp/manuals.sgml/intro-i18n/intro-i18n.sgml?cvsroot=debian-doc)
insists there was no CVS commitment around June.

Any ideas?

---
Tomohiro KUBOTA <kubota@debian.org>
http://www.debian.or.jp/~kubota/