Debian intro for UNIX users

(I'm not subscribed, though mutt should set Mail-Followup-To: appropriately.
Please ensure that I'm CC'd)

There seems to be a need for a short, straightforward introduction to Debian
that assumes general UNIX knowledge (either a free or commercial variant).
Most of the Debian guides that I see also serve as introductions to Linux or
UNIX, and spend a lot of time on installation tasks, file and directory
concepts, and the like.

I have introduced several UNIX-savvy friends of mine to Debian, so I drew on my
experience and started writing something.  It assumes that the user has
moderate UNIX skills, and already has an installed Debian system to work with
(there is plenty of installation documentation lying about), and tries to
impart the information necessary to "get things done" in Debian as quickly as
possible.

A table of contents is below, and the work in progress is at
<http://people.debian.org/~mdz/debian-for-unix-users.html/>.  Feedback is
appreciated.

Contents
--------

     1.        The Debian Way
     1.1.      Introduction to Debian as a Free Software Operating System
     1.2.      The Debian Development Process

     2.        How to Find Documentation
     2.1.      On-Line Manual Pages
     2.2.      Finding the Right Package
     2.3.      The `/usr/share/doc' Directory
     2.4.      `dhelp'
     2.5.      Documentation Packages
     2.6.      Documentation Websites

     3.        Package Management
     3.1.      Introduction to Debian Packages
     3.2.      The Debian Archive
     3.3.      Working with Binary Packages: Software Installation and
               Removal
     3.4.      Working with Source Packages
     3.5.      Package Configuration

     4.        System Configuration