Re: How do I get New Maintainer's Guide + Perl Policy in ASCII, ps or pdf?

On Fri, Jun 29, 2001 at 05:54:59PM +0200, Peter Finderup Lund wrote:
> How do I get the Debian manuals, especially New Maintainer's Guide and the
> Perl Policy in ASCII/ps/pdf?
>
> Are they conveniently converted somewhere?

The new maintainers' guide is available in plain text and postscript at
every Debian mirror in the debian/doc/package-developer/ directory, see the
files maint-guide.txt.gz and maint-guide.ps.gz resp. Also, there's a zipped
HTML copy in there, in maint-guide.html.tar.gz file.