Re: Proposal: Weekly Debian user FAQ.

Hi!

On Wed, May 23, 2001 at 09:40:58AM +1000, Graham Williams wrote:
> For my own purposes I generally grab tidbits of information from
> debian-user and debian-devel etc, plus my own experiences in
> installing debian, and record them in a document that I also happen to
> convert to HTML.

Perhaps you want to take a look at http://kt.zork.net/ the
KernelCousins website where they produce weekly summaries of several
highvolume mailinglists.

IIRC they markup the threads in some XML and have a bunch of
releaemanagement tools to convert it into different formats.

Regards, David
--
Signaturen sind wie Frauen. Man findet selten eine Vernuenftige
	-- gesehen in at.linux