Re: Proposal: Weekly Debian user FAQ.

I've just caught up on some of the discussion on debian-doc re a
Debian FAQ.

For my own purposes I generally grab tidbits of information from
debian-user and debian-devel etc, plus my own experiences in
installing debian, and record them in a document that I also happen to
convert to HTML.

It's nothing fancy nor complete, but perhaps there are bits there that
others may find useful.  I also regularly update it and am
transferring some older documents I have into this same format. (Over
the years I've maintained documents on installing Debian on particular
Dell laptops and have received a lot of positive and constructive
feedback.)

There are two documents available from:

          http://edm.act.cmis.csiro.au/debian/debtopics/
          http://edm.act.cmis.csiro.au/debian/debinstall/