quick reference (debiandoc)

I made a short quick-reference for Debian system. (debiandoc / html)

For html: http://www.aokiconsulting.com/quick/
For source: http://www.aokiconsulting.com/pub/quick-reference.tar.bz2

My document is small: only 100 KB total in merged sgml.
If there is of some use, please let me know.

Spell check and proofread by native English speaker may be good idea :-)
--- story behind ---
I saw many technical references in Debian for developer and their
quality are GREAT.  But they are quite heavy.  Many documents were hard
to find when I moved from Redhat.

On the other hand, there are few install guides but very few documents
for getting speed with upgrades and configuration for most home/dorm
users.  http://www.debian.org/doc/ddp

After getting sick of searching the same section in thick real
references, I created my own memos in text.  Recently I converted them
to debiandoc and organized them for my use.  It was also my learning
experiences.  It's all about potato and after, so quite recent.

This covers install -> mail -> upgrades -> CVS  ->  gcc & gdb.

Assumes some shell knowledge.

I am not yet a Debian maintainer but one package has my name as a
maintainer ;-) So I am not a totally clue-less person :-)
--
+  Osamu Aoki <debian@aokiconsulting.com>, GnuPG-key: 1024D/D5DE453D  +