Re: quick reference (debiandoc)

This looks pretty darn good....seems to include some stuff that is not
included in the other guides.  English is in good shape, doesn't seem like it
would take too long to clean it up.  I can do this if need be. It seems to be
something along the lines of the current Debian User Reference Manual in that
it mainly serves as a quick reference for common (and not so common) stuff,
without going into too much detail.  Perhaps they should be merged?

brian