Re: Well done on new devel pages

On Sat, Mar 03, 2001 at 02:04:26AM +0100, Denis Barbier wrote:
> I am not sure that blind people need these features nor like vertical
> headlines.  Just a thought.

Of course, I'd like to see comments from the blind people on whether parsing
of the /devel/ page became much harder (it must have become a bit harder
only due to all the new text :).

I'm told there are parser programs that follow cursor movement and try to
guess words, so if that is combined with a compatible text browser, there
shouldn't be problems...