Re: Well done on new devel pages

On Fri, Mar 02, 2001 at 11:50:09PM +0100, Adrian Bunk wrote:
> > The new devel part of the website looks great!  Well done all.
>
> My impression is that they look a bit funny when I use lynx,

I know. Considering it's year 2001 already, you ought to start thinking
about switching to a browser that is capable of displaying a HTML feature as
important and as widely used as tables are. Take links and w3m for example --
both of those are included in a stable Debian release, can parse tables and
frames, and are considerably smaller to download and install than lynx is.