use me

Hi, I was going to wait and see what popped up on the list...but the
archives seems to have been fairly calm as of late, so I figured I would
just announce myself.

In any case, I would like to volunteer to work on documentation for
Debian.  I'm a fairly good writer (english only unfortunately) and
pretty competent with Debian...I am not a developer though, so I am
probably a pretty poor choice for low-level stuff. On the other hand, I
can probably do some decent end user documentation.

If anyone has anything that needs some work, please feel free to give me
a yell.

Take care,

Brian K. Vagts
brian.vagts@pressroom.com