New Document in the DDP: Securing Debian HOWTO

	I have just uploaded to the DDP CVS and the WWW CVS a new DDP
document called "Securing Debian Manual" (in fact a HOWTO) made by Alexander
Reelsen, who has given permission to include it as a part of the DDP
documentation.

	I have (hopefully) made the changes necessary for it to be published
online and to be seen from the DDP's pages.

	For those that want to check an online version (HTML) see:
http://www.dat.etsit.upm.es/~jfs/debian/www/ddp/manuals.sgml/securing-howto/securing-debian-howto.html/
(sorry for the long link) original is at:
http://joker.rhwd.de/doc/Securing-Debian-HOWTO/

(one of the things I've done first is changing it from linuxdoc to
debiandoc...)

	Best regards

	Javi