Release Notes!!!

(Maybe I should've added "SEX!!!" or "MAKE MONEY FAST" into the header
to get people to pay attention, but what the hey...)

I'm not sure what good it'll do, but this is the absolute >>last chance<<
for changes to the release notes before release. Josip, who took wonderful
care of this for TC3, is on holidays so isn't available to do this.

If there's some new release notes in my inbox or somewhere obvious in
incoming by 00:00 GMT on the 12th (which is *not* far away from now),
they'll have a good chance of getting included in the release. If not
>>they will *not* make it<<.

I'd much rather have multiple up-to-date lots of release notes to choose
from than none. If you want to coordinate stuff with other people,
#debian-boot on irc.debian.org or so.

Cheers,
aj

                                      -- Dave Clark