Stuff to do before release

Hi guys,

Okay, so TC3 seems to have been more or less a success, more or less as
hoped [0].

As such, I'll be going through all the last minute changes to potato
tomorrow, so anything that's not in incoming on auric by then won't
make it until 2.2_r1 (initial release will be 2.2, aka 2.2_r0), as will
some of the stuff that is there, but hasn't had enough of a chance to
be tested and isn't crucial.

So, in particular, if there's been any security updates that haven't
already been uploaded to `frozen' or `frozen unstable' please upload
them now.

Also, if there are any changes (bug fixes, updated docs, etc) to the
release notes, they'll need to be uploaded by the same time. Josip (who's
been doing this up 'til now) is away, so someone else will have to handle
this. Adam? Anne?

Cheers,
aj (acting release manager)

[0] powerpc and sparc boot-floppies were broken, but the fixes got snuck
    in anyway. Ssshhhh. Don't tell anyone.

                                      -- Dave Clark