Release notes

Hi all!

I would suggest the following changes to Release notes:

 - converting the paragraph about problems with 2.2 kernels to an itemized
   list, as this would probably make the each problem more visible
 - adding some more precise information about new kernel's memory
   limitations

Also, I've heard that 'route' for 'lo' is no longer needed, as ifconfig does
all the needed job, so the route invocation can be commented-out. Is that
fix equivalent to that adding appropriate ``netmask'' and ``dev''?

Also, sorry for cross-posting, but I don't know which list is appropriate

regards
Marcin

--
+--------------------------------+ The reason we come up with new versions