Re: Merged release notes

On Mon, 29 May 2000, Josip Rodin wrote:

> On Mon, May 29, 2000 at 12:41:25PM +0200, J.A. Bezemer wrote:
> [snip]
>
> ITYM package ordering... I understand now, I'll remove it and advise only
> about using APT.

I just had a little bit of time to review the current status of the document.
i386 is mostly okay, but some of your changes are incorrect for other arches.
There are also some more general inconsistancies and inaccuracies. Dselect
stuff is still present. I don't have time to go into more detail, but I hope
to have a nice patch at the end of this week (no promises though).

Regards,
  Anne Bezemer