Re: volunteer

Ye 2000-05-22 14:22 +0200, Tomasz Wegrzanowski skribis:

> On Sun, May 21, 2000 at 11:11:24PM -0500, w trillich wrote:
> [...]
> >     b. newbie links:
> >         - debian faq / faq-o-matic
> >         - debian / linux glossary
> >         - where/how to download debian
> >         - will debian work on my hardware? [ports]
> >             - i386
> >             - powerpc
> >             - sparc
> >             etc
> [...]

> Anyway, It might be nice to list modems and printers that won't work with
> Debian and point where to find binary modules for them if such exist.

The notion of hardware that doesn't work "with Debian" makes no
sense to me.  The modem is handled by the kernel, and by pppd,
cu etc.  These are not Debian inventions.

--
Hike esas du o tri bokali per qui ni facos kelka experimenti, e me
montros a vi la maxim bona moyeno por facar ica experimenti. Me ne