Re: Request for username & password

Pipo wrote:
  >Hello,
  >
  >I'm a new Debian documentation translator and I would like to obtain
  >update privileges in order to participate in
  >writing the manuals.
  >My user name would be Pipo
  >My encrypted password is : zihqS3gntvjig

There must still be an out of date link in the DDP pages, since I no longer
handle such requests.  The method of access has also changed, as far as I know.
Perhaps someone should rewrite the CVS access page.

In the meantime, please direct all such requests to the mailing list.

     "The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit; a broken
      and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise."
                Psalms 51:17