Re: update priviledge or user account

On Wed, Apr 12, 2000 at 09:45:57AM +0900, Masayuki Hatta wrote:
> Hi,

> Koji> so, would somebody tell me how to obtain the update priviledge or
> Koji> user account?  thanks for whatever the help you can give me.
>
> So, what would you like to do?
> I guess you should explain that before requesting the privilege.

sure, i here is the story.

current maintainer of debian-java faq, Javier Fdz-Sanguino expressed
his intension of handing over the responsibility to someone with more
time.  there were at least two people, including me, responded to this,
saying we can take care of the faq.  to ease the transition and future
collaborative document maintainance, we agreed to keep the document
in debian documentation project cvs.  Javier is supposed to upload
the newest version of the document and we, the new maintainers, will
start from there.  i am not aware if this had happened yet.

hope i'm not bothering too many people here.  or, is this mailing list
handling the administrative tasks, like giving accounts to new
maintainers, as a whole?  any clues you can give me, would be appreciated.

koji