update priviledge or user account

so, would somebody tell me how to obtain the update priviledge or
user account?  thanks for whatever the help you can give me.

----- Forwarded message from Oliver Elphick <olly@lfix.co.uk> -----

To: Koji Ashida <ashida@seas.upenn.edu>
cc: debian-doc@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: update priviledge for debian documentation
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2000 21:51:40 +0100
From: "Oliver Elphick" <olly@lfix.co.uk>

Koji Ashida wrote:
  >I need the update priviledge for debian documentation CVS tree.

Sorry, but the contact information is obviously out of date.  I had
to give up being documentation co-ordinator for lack of time.  I
believe the current set-up uses ext access to cvs, so you need merely
use your ordinary password.

This is copied to the list, so that someone can give more detailed or
accurate information.

     "My dear brothers, take note of this: Everyone should
      be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become
      angry, for man's anger does not bring about the
      righteous life that God desires."  James 1:19,20

----- End forwarded message -----