Unidentified subject!

Hello,

I am not sure that this is the correct forum to direct
my inquiry, but I couldn't find a "interested about
voulunteering" form on the web site.  (I did look
for quite some time!)

One of the main impediments to Linux seems to be the
lack of documentation, and little thought put in to
the end user experience that isn't of a techincal
nature, although it seems to be getting much better.

I would be interested in helping write documentation,
proof reading and creating installation dialogues,
and helping with the layout of desktops, etc.  In short
anything that would make the end user experience
better for the casual Linux user.

That is if you want me!  Looking back on a couple of
those paragraphs, I see my writing can be
ungrammatical as well!  But my heart is in the right
place.

I am a geophysics grad student at the University of
Oregon, and have been using Linux as a platform to
do scientific computing for many years now.  I am
quite familiar with Linux and Unix in general.

Please let me know if I can be of help.

-Jason Crosswhite
 jason@newberry.uoregon.edu