SGML sources in w.d.o/releases/stable/source are of no use

	I have tried to get the text version of the sgml sources
available in www.debian.org/releases/stable/source/ in order to
get the Installation Manual of Debian 2.1 in Spanish... since currently
the 2.2 Installation Manual is not available.
	To my surprise debiandoc2text does not work with it!
	Current version in my system is debiandoc 1.1.40 same as frozen
and unstable... the errors are a lot of:

nsgmls:install.es.sgml:1450:5:E: parameter entity "i386" not defined
nsgmls:install.es.sgml:1457:13:E: general entity "url-partition-howto" not
defined and no default entity

	I figure debiandoc does not work the same was as before, alas, the
mirrors do not make the html/text version of other documentation different
from English (a filed a bug to ftp.debian.org for this see #58638).. so I'm
stuck with the sgml version and no easy way to make a text/html/latex
file...
	Do I report this as a bug against debiandoc-sgml or against
www.debian.org?

	Best regards

	Javi