Re: Adding translations to the web site

	Well, I can volunteer to take a look at it if someone ¿Adam?
explains the current status of the DDP, as far as I know:

1.- the documents are in ~elphick/ddp which is in cvs also
2.- documents are in sgml format with translations in the same directories
3.- the Makefiles of the DDP proyect move them into the manuals.html
directory that is, at the same time mirrored in
www.debian.org/doc/manuals.html

	Is there a database of documents... it seems to me that the proyect
html pages are edited by hand...
	Since I've been working this weekend with using a database to
coordinate translations with tools made by Christophe Le Bars (French
coordinator) I figure it will be easier to generate the html pages with a
similar (Perl) database using wml.
	That way they would not have to be manually edited.

	¿What's the current work on documents? Are the authors working on
their own? Are documents current / updated?

	I have seen that the Corel Linux includes quite a complete online
documentation for its systema that Debian could surely used (at least
parts)... are there any plans to do this?

	Best regards

	Javi