Re: Adding translations to the web site

On Monday 31 January 2000, at 21 h 10, the keyboard of Javier Fdz-Sanguino
Pen~a <jfs@ieeesb.etsit.upm.es> wrote:

>         ¿What are the plans of the DDP regarding including the translations
> of documents to the website?
>         I have been away three months but I see the DDP pages have not
> changed too much ¿who is working on the proyect?

The current DDP leader, Adam di Carlo, took over the leadership of
boot-floppies (which are, at this moment, the most critical project of
'potato'), because nobody wanted it and he announced that the DDP will have to
wait a bit, unless someone volunteers.