Re: debiandoc-sgml and debiandoc2ps

Hi!

In article <[🔎] 874schgot4.fsf@flevonet.nl>,
	Ardo van Rangelrooij <ardo@debian.org> writes:
> I'm fully aware of this "problem", but it's only limited to "missing"

Uhm. If I understood her correctly it's about missing </LI> and not
missing </P>. The validator wouldn't bother with missing </P>, as that
is legal HTML.

> terribly wrong in the resulting layout.  This will be fixed once I
> rewrite the whole thing using some XML Perl modules.

What layout should go wrong in what way when missing </P>'s are added?
This _can't_ be. It must be something different. HTML doesn't care for
</P>.

bye, Georg