Open Documentation Environment

Hi,

	I'd encourage you all (ot least a representative)
to join the Open Documentation Environment working
group (mailing list info below). The aim is to
define a common standard for documents and indexing etc.
This is a practical project, with a current Linux
flavour altough it is broader in scope than that.
If successful this project will affect Debian so
I'd encourage you to join now and provide input
into the decision making process.

If a representative could indicate your
interest in this project I'd appreciate it.