Re: debiandoc-sgml and debiandoc2ps

Hi!

(I'm the maintainer/developer of this package :-)

I'm completely aware of the fact that the documentation is lacking
quite a bit in an overall description of how the various tools work
together, etc.  This is planned to be done for woody (the release
after potato).  But currently we only have the manual pages and the
DTD description.

In potato we dropped support for Lout and now the only route to PS
output is via LaTeX.  One of the reasons for dropping Lout support is
the "errors" you saw when running debiandoc2ps.

Hope this helps!

Thanks,
Ardo

--