debiandoc-sgml and debiandoc2ps

Hi!

I think, I installled all the packages needed.

By the way: documentation about using debiandoc-sgml is rather rare.
Is there any description how to use all the tools?
eg: I wondered how to conwert the sgml-file. By accident I found a
message in this list pointing to debiandoc2html. But it seems not to
be very efficient to search all the newsgroups and mailing lists for
any hint.

When I startet debiandoc2ps, first I got a message "lout" not found.
Okay, searching available: There is a package lout. I installed it.
But now i get these errors:

 debiandoc2ps w-howto.sgml
lout file "w-howto.lout":
    22,1: unresolved cross reference @Runner&&following
    22,1: no @Runner follows this @Runner&&following
    22,1: no @Runner follows this @Runner&&following
    22,1: no @Runner follows this @Runner&&following
    22,1: no @Runner follows this @Runner&&following
    22,1: no @Runner follows this @Runner&&following
lout:
        : and more undefined @Runner&&following
debiandoc2ps: psnup not found

I found psnup in psutils searching Contents.gz

now the last lines of the error message changed to

>lout:
>        : and more undefined @Runner&&following
>[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] Wrote 5 pages, 49285 bytes

nsgmls doesn´t detect any errors.

Is there any documentation what to install and how to use all the
tools and programs?

man debiandoc2ps doesn´t help and debiandoc-sgml relly not, too.

I am using slink, updated only partial to potato (lib6 and related
packages).

cu

Jutta