Re: Wrong path for RTF mapping

Hi. I'm glad to hear from you, Ardo :)

In <[🔎] 87g0x2n4dx.fsf@flevonet.nl>,
 at Date: 16 Dec 1999 19:10:18 +0100,
  on Subject: Re: Wrong path for RTF mapping,
   Ardo van Rangelrooij <ardo@debian.org> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I'm the maintainer/developer of debiandoc-sgml and IMHO sgml-tools
> needing to support the debiandoc dtd is completely bogus.  A bug
> report requiring to do so should be closed faster than it has been
> opened, especially since sgml-tools is 'dead' upstream.

Yes. I will add the warning and notice for users to let them know this,
as I wrote in my previous mail.

> Taketoshi, you can safely close this bug.  I'm also looking forward to
> your i18n enhancement. :-)

Thank you :). I will close two bug reports related this limitations
of sgml-tools.

I wish to work on the enhancement of debiandoc-sgml, because I've heard
that the current debiandoc-sgml package has problems on handling
the euc-JP encoded Japanese documents.

We should fix this problem to release our Japanese translations of
Debian documents such as maint-guide, many documents for boot-floppies,
and so on.

Regards.

--
  Taketoshi Sano: <sano@debian.org>,<sano@debian.or.jp>,<kgh12351@nifty.ne.jp>