Debian Tutorial.

Hello, I was working on the tutorial, that Havoc Pennington started a
while ago, and I normally type away on it every chance I get(normally
plane rides), and it looks like it's been deprecated, or is planning on
being deprecated.

If it's going to be worked on I need the CVS path
again, I seem to have forgotten it, after someone moved it around last
time.

If it's not going to be worked on, I will be looking for a new project to
type away at :)

Sorry I haven't been following the mailing list as of late, I've had some
personal issues I had to resolve, but I'm hoping to come back :)

Thanks in advance,
-Craig

--
Craig Sawyer          craig@happybox.nu			http://yuma.tdyc.com
Copyright(c) 1998 Craig Sawyer; this work is free and may be copied,