Can I have an account for CVS?

Hi,

I am writing a document on i18n (internationalization) for programmers
and package maintainers, because it is important to share knowledge and
technique on l18n (localization), i18n, and m17n (multilingualization)
among people all over the world.

I have already released a beta version for a few times
at debian-devel@lists.debian.org and discussion is held there.
The document is available at:
http://surfchem0.riken.go.jp/~kubota/linuxwork/i18ndoc.html.
This document is written in SGML (DebianDoc).

Though I know better on Japanese language and Japanization than
people from other countries, I don't know at all on other languages.
Thus this document is now nearly on Japanization.  This is why I
need contribution from all over the world.

I think CVS is a good system for collaboration like this document.
My plan is to make this document an item of list of documents of
DDP.  Anyone who want to contribute to this document need an account
for CVS.  Of course I also need.

Are there any other ideas?

--
Tomohiro KUBOTA <kubota@debian.or.jp>