Re: Proposal for documentation

On Thu, Sep 02, 1999 at 10:37:50 +0200, Adrien Dessemond wrote:
> Yet another beginners guide, but the work is very nice done anyway :)
> Something that misses is a guide to explain how to setup some networks
> services like NIS, NFS, Sendmail, Firewalling, SSH, Apache, NTP, IRC,
> etc. in more details than HOW-TOs... That's the thing I have begun these
> days and any contribution or advices would be *MUCH* appreciated.

It looks like this overlaps quite a bit with the "Essential Linux OpenBook",
a community writing project at LinuxWorld:
http://www.linuxworld.com/idgbooks-openbook/home.html

Ray
--
LEADERSHIP  A form of self-preservation exhibited by people with auto-
destructive imaginations in order to ensure that when it comes to the crunch