System Administrator's guide

I hope there are at least a few subscribers on this list. It seems awfully
quiet.

There's been a semi-flamewar going on for a while now on debian-devel
about static binaries, the existence of sash, etc.  It occurred to me that
since I didn't know about sash, which seems to be Debian's preferred
method of ensuring recoverability, that there's a great need for some
documentation about what a sysadmin should be aware of when creating a
Debian server.

I was wondering, is there any interest in something like this? I could
write some stuff up, but my writing skills have probably atrophied after
years of writing code. If someone could gather together the knowledge of
a few reasonably experienced Debian server admins into a user's guide,
this kind of thing would be invaluable.

I don't know what (if any) procedure there is for this, so hopefully
someone can speak up?