CVS access to the documentation project

	I will like to have CVS r/w access to the DDP server. The reason?
	I am finishing my final examns and have some translated
documentation (mostly for developers, like the maint-guide, but also the
debian tutorial, partly) I would like to the CVS server.
	Also, I would like to start looking how we could provide essily both
the original documents and the translations (like we do with the Debian
server). I plan to try to do this during the summer since from September
onward I will be on military service for 9 months, that is, no work for
Debian (unless I get access to a technical department).

	Best regards

	Javi

PD: At least I would like to have all the documents I translated by other or
myself to be CVS accesible so they can be polished when I am away.