Re: Start work on adding spanish translations to the DPP

jfs> On Thu, May 20, 1999 at 11:58:19PM -0400, Adam Di Carlo wrote:

>> Help us find a DDP leader?  Volunteer for the post?  I think it'd
>> be a good move to have a non-English-centric DDP leader.

jfs> 	I should not have opened my big mouth :)
jfs> work.  I can contribute some work, but I feel I am not enough
jfs> qualified nor have the time to make the changes expected.

Shucks.  Any other takers?

If no-one volunteers, I guess I'll have to take the position, if there
are no objections.