new release of debiandoc-sgml

Hi,

I've just uplaoded a new release of debiandoc-sgml.  Besides fixing a
small latex related bug and adding i18n support for Chinese (thanks
Anthony!), I've also moved the documentation to a separate package
called debiandoc-sgml-doc (I hope I got the dependencies correct :).

The intention of the latter is to maintain the documentation of
debiandoc-sgml from the Debian CVS server and to have an up to date
version accessible through the DDP web pages.  Could someone with the
appropriate authority put the tarball under CVS.  I'll send Oliver the
info to get access to this server.

Thanks,
Ardo
--