Re: Publishing install manual from CVS?

>>>>> "Tapio" == Tapio Lehtonen <tale@iki.fi> writes:
Tapio> Do I need to do something to get published on the Debian web
Tapio> page my new versioon Installation manual translation? The
Tapio> finnish version is old, not the one that I have committed to
Tapio> CVS. I can make it on my machine, except that latex runs out of
Tapio> stack size (I tried the capacity exceeded -things, but that did
Tapio> not help, latex still uses the small sizes). Is this the
Tapio> problem on whatever machine runs the builds?  How do I see the
Tapio> logs from builds?

I run the updates on my own box, and update the web pages from there.
I don't always keep the build logs, they are way too big.

Anyhow, the way to get the release pages updated is to just pester me
personally.

I would have done them sooner but just in the last couple of hours,
Ardo fixed an important bug in debiandoc-sgml which was preventing me
from doing a proper build.