Re: boot-floppies Install Manual updated -- Czech translation

grisu> We have the package installmanual-de in [un]stable. Can we add
grisu> this to the cvs and to the webpages?

I am waiting for the ok from Joey, the maintainer of these documents
AFAIK.  He seems hesitant in adding them to the CVS area.

That's fine.... I offer CVS access to the boot-floppies documentation
area (slink or potato branches) as a *convenience* to translators and
to make translations more into the mainstream.  If the translators
themselves feel it is a bad idea, I think it's best to trust their
judgement.