Re: ATTN: ABOUT PAGE: .../disks-i386/current/install.html

I'm forwarding this to the people working on the documentation
(which includes the installation manual. Debian 2.1 is going to
be released next week so it is unlikely the 2.0 install manual
will be changed. Hopefully, if any changes are needed for the 2.1
install, they'll be added.

Jay Treacy