Re: Notes for DDP writers

On Sun, Feb 14, 1999 at 01:32:35PM +0100, Josip Rodin wrote:
> What exactly needs to be done? I'd say we should rearrange the whole
> site, move all the documents on the site to /doc/ subdirectory,

Was this a stupidly put sentence or what? :)
I meant rearranging documents on *va* (not just website) that are
currently spread all over the place, and arrange them in /doc.

This looks little empty now to me:
http://www.debian.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/webwml/webwml/english/doc ,
while knowing that there is a subdirectory packaging-manuals/ is
there in the generated HTML version (the 'final' site), and
several more of them.