Re: todo for Debian Install Manual

On Fri, 5 Feb 1999 04:46:00 -0500, "James A. Treacy" <treacy@debian.org> said:
> Could you supply me with details about what files relating to the
> installation should be distributed on the web page and how to get a
> copy? I'd like to have it all set up before the release is
> announced.

> Jay Treacy

They ship with the package:

<aph@master:2.1.6-1999-01-30> pwd
/debian2/debian/dists/slink/main/disks-i386/2.1.6-1999-01-30

<aph@master:current> ls *.txt *.html
basecont.txt                  ch-post-install.html
cfdisk.txt                    ch-preparing.html
ch-administrivia.html         ch-rescue-boot.html
ch-boot-floppy-techinfo.html  ch-welcome.html
ch-dselect-conclusion.html    dselect-beginner.html
ch-dselect-glossary.html      dselect-beginner.txt
ch-dselect-intro.html         fdisk.txt
ch-dselect-main.html          footnotes.html
ch-hardware-req.html          install.html
ch-init-config.html           install.txt
ch-install-methods.html       md5sum.txt
ch-partitioning.html          rawrite2.txt

That's it.  I can change install.html to be index.html if you like.
Also, I can build install.pdf as well; I didn't enable that because
jadetex/tex etc causes a lot of problems for people.