Re: todo for Debian Install Manual

On 30 Jan 1999 21:04:28 -0500, Adam Di Carlo <adam@onshore.com> said:

> Here's my todo for the Install Manual.

> document tecras (x86)

Done.

> document tftp booting (sparc README should help)

Basically done, except for NFSROOT + TFTP

> more lilo hints needed (x86)
> alpha -- tons to do (hoping for patches)
> sparc -- tons to do (hoping for patches)
> mac,atari documentation (hoping for patches)

Still outstanding.

I've initiaited discussions with the translators.  I forgot to CC
here... should I?  I can redist it.

I'm not sure if we should try to use this list or debian-boot or even
debian-i18n as the operative mailing list for discussing translations
of the Installation Manual....