Re: Commercial .debs

Not too ugly at all, in fact, I've been thinking along those lines...  This is a
wonderful abstraction layer to future proof these commercial packages...  Let's just
make sure that we provide all the functionality that such a package could possibly
need, lest we end up with windows-esque 'os workarounds' where packages become
broken because they went around our abstraction layer because we didn't support
something they needed...