Re: DDP vs LDP -- should be DDP + LDP

On 23 Nov 1998, Adam Di Carlo wrote:

> Here's the license from the sysadmin guide.  Looks DFSG-free to me:
>
> [snip]

That one looks like the standard FSF doc license, or close to it. The
User's Guide uses that *and* the GPL, LIGS uses only the GPL... but the
LDP page says their official license is a non-free one (no modifications
without permission). I wonder which docs use the bad license? So far every
one I've seen uses some free license. *shrug*

Havoc

PS: Adam, I will respond to your other mail tomorrow, too tired now.